I'm not from the book fan club. But I was curious with the hype around the movie and decided to watch it. In plain and simple words, I just hated it.

I was reading a review where a girl has tagged it as 'fifty shades of fucked up'. I completely agree with her view point because I could not find any script in the movie. The leading characters are so pale and poorly built that you find no interest in knowing them. Of course even the directors pays no attention to build their characters as he finds interest in showing the steamy scenes instead. 

The movie is full of sexual encounters and that too not the usual sexual encounters. Mr. Grey has a fetish for bondage and what you see is a bizarre form of bondage sex and domination. And yet, Anastasia is madly in love with him. 

I could not understand the purpose of this movie. I'm really glad that I did not waste my time reading the three thick books. If this is what it contained, I consider myself lucky to have skipped it.

Overall, I did not like the movie at all and I do believe you won't as well. So save your money and spend it somewhere else. This is just a cheap money seeking productions trying to use the popularity of the books (which are no better either as told by some of my friends).