I have been a fan of AIB. They started so small and gradually climbed up the stairs of success. The first big moment according to me was when they roped in Alia Bhatt for a mock comic video. Attaching such a big name with oneself is definitely a big success. 

These guys have been innovative and I can't help but laugh whenever I come across their videos. Today, while working on a project, I landed their latest video that have been making sensation all over the India i.e. The AIB Knockout Roaster with Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor. 

I clicked on the promoted content and was taken to youtube. Believe me when I say that I just needed a break of 15 minutes but when I started watching it, I could not stop. I was laughing holding my stomach as it hurt. Frankly, I haven't seen anything as filthy, abusive and offensive as these videos and I can't believe it happened in front of so many people. 


Saluting the spirits of the Ranveer Singh and Arjur Kaporr as well as KJo, Rajeev Masand, Raghu Ram Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha. Ofcourse, the AIB team was there as well and even their spirits were great.

The best part is that the 40 lakh sum generated by the two hour show will be used for charity. 


Do watch if you're open to offensive humor and filthy language. You can watch the first part below. The second and third part links can be found in this video description.